Anyone know this idiot motorcyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm sorry, I know I should set a better example but if he did that to me I'd put his teeth down his throat.
...in front of a police woman?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'm sorry, I know I should set a better example but if he did that to me I'd put his teeth down his throat.
I'm inclined to agree, I don't think I would have been the only one that ended up lying in the road with their bike on top of them.

Drago

Legendary Member
While I couldn't condone such actions I could quite understand . To my mind that was a deliberate act. An assault. Having been assaulted once the.offender stops for more confrontation so it might not be unreasonable to have an honestly held belief that he was about to assault again, twot him and claim self defence.

stowie

Legendary Member
I would have knocked the **** off his motorcycle and asked him how he liked it.
Also how did his video get on youtube? If he uploaded that himself then wtf!? Do people really shoot themselves in the foot like that?

Yep, he filmed himself and then uploaded this footage to youtube. Then took it down when it started to go viral. When everyone started to re-upload he started to invoke copyright to get them taken down. Genius. Even the posters on motorbike forums were calling him a nobber.

I have no idea how successful his business is, but on the evidence of this incident I wouldn't leave him in charge of anything more dangerous than a plastic spoon.

Drago

Legendary Member
How can he invoke copyright when he himself had placed it in the public domain for free? Sounds like a bigger chump than we had originally thought.

Drago

Legendary Member
There'll be no female officers left soon. A disproportionate number are failing the fitness test.

Drago

Legendary Member
Certainly here in Westshire the failure have been almost all women.

Last test I did I was lined up next to a lady Bobby I knkw. Ahead good copper, very fit, a national standard hockey player but she's barely 5' tall. I was barely loping along by the end of the test but her little legs were working overtime, easily double the paces I was taking.

She passed, but was pooped. In aerobic terms she's probably fitter than I am, yet i was barely breathing heavily. The test is loaded against shorter people, and women are on average shorter than men. Certain ethnicities tend also to be much shorter, so I can see that'll be a problem too.

Very crude, a poor way of measuring fitness, an easy way of making life easy for unfit but tall people, but hard for fit people who are of shorter stature.

And then what of those who are aerobically fit but who lack upper body strength. They've caught their hypothetical villain but are incapable of hanging on the them if they resist. It's a joke, and Tom Winsor hasn't a clue.

Anyway, yeah, it could impact on the number of female officers.

Last edited:

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Certainly here in Westshire the failure have been almost all women.

Last test I did I was lined up next to a lady Bobby I knkw. Ahead good copper, very fit, a national standard hockey player but she's barely 5' tall. I was barely loping along by the end of the test but her little legs were working overtime, easily double the paces I was taking.

She passed, but was pooped. In aerobic terms she's probably fitter than I am, yet i was barely breathing heavily. The test is loaded against shorter people, and women are on average shorter than men. Certain ethnicities tend also to be much shorter, so I can see that'll be a problem too.

Very crude, a poor way of measuring fitness, an easy way of making life easy for unfit but tall people, but hard for fit people who are of shorter stature.

And then what of those who are aerobically fit but who lack upper body strength. They've caught their hypothetical villain but are incapable of hanging on the them if they resist. It's a joke, and Tom Winsor hasn't a clue.

Anyway, yeah, it could impact on the number of female officers.
I see your point but at some point it's going to get physical where you may need to arrest someone who is resisting. No point having 5 officers sent to do the job of 2 as the 5 are not strong enough to get the job done. This is not just based at women however as there are many examples where males can't do it but due to the way women are built or the people who are small and strength weak it's going to be more difficult for them to do the physical side of the job in comparison.

Last edited:
....... he started to invoke copyright to get them taken down. Genius.

... I have no idea how successful his business is, but on the evidence of this incident I wouldn't leave him in charge of anything more dangerous than a plastic spoon,
Old website/company - Intalex Ltd. New company Studio Koban Limited - it will be interesting to see if his design skills have improved any when he finally puts up a new site.

Top Bottom