Anyone know this idiot motorcyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Apart from Alex, whose life now seems to be devoted to sniffing round the internet bullying people into removing the clip. The silly sausage.

Crankarm

Guru
Police aren't interested. They're too busy stopping cyclists cycling in cycle lanes. Wasn't there a nobber cop present anyway when the motorcyclist rode into the cyclist knocking him off who totally misread the situation?

Milzy

Guru
Spent about an hour going through this thread. Unbelievable, the vid is on my facebook, hope people share it.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
He's Back.....................:eek:WTF, if the police don't take action by banning him he could kill someone.
Money sorts everything....................Nobber :cursing:
I have been shown a twitter account user that claims to be the motorcyclist. In various tweets there are brags and boasts about the damage he wishes to inflict....

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Police aren't interested. They're too busy stopping cyclists cycling in cycle lanes. Wasn't there a nobber cop present anyway when the motorcyclist rode into the cyclist knocking him off who totally misread the situation?
No lets not conflate that into the equation.. that was an honest mistake and nothing to do with this. Probably an inexperience copper in an area he didnt know well and who also did the right thing by being a Gent and apologising...

raleighnut

Legendary Member
No lets not conflate that into the equation.. that was an honest mistake and nothing to do with this. Probably an inexperience copper in an area he didnt know well and who also did the right thing by being a Gent and apologising...
Watch the video..............................................................................She probably wouldn't like being called a gent.
In the policewomans defence (if there is any) the idiot motorcyclist did not give her any chance with his ranting on.
The TWAT :cursing:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Yes, some tangent that they went on about.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHMLMKE1tOk

You've jumped threads Dan.

cd365

Guru
That guy is such a *insert swear word*. He is still trying to hide the fact that he deliberately knock down a cyclist. Why has he not been prosecuted for it? Why has the cyclist not took it further? The slow motion on that video is so revealing, how he accelerated just as he was alongside the cyclist!

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

anyone had a deep security clearance recently? It's common with government contracts and it goes deep, not just criminal convictions but social media too. Anything on the internet that could embarrass. I think it's safe to say Mr Mitchell won't be getting any government contracts.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
anyone had a deep security clearance recently? It's common with government contracts and it goes deep, not just criminal convictions but social media too. Anything on the internet that could embarrass. I think it's safe to say Mr Mitchell won't be getting any government contracts.
Plus the fact he's probably sh*t at his chosen profession as well. If someone thinks they can post stuff and then delete it weeks later then they ain't got much of an idea of t'internet.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

It looks like Mitchell went running to Twitter to complain about his VRN being posted, so the Cycling Silk got suspended, he's back now and I think the fake Mitchell one's been shut.

Top Bottom