Anyone on Twitter??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seashaker

Morning all,

Had a quick search and couldn't find a specific thread.

So as the title says 'Anyone on TWITTER?'

Not looking for a debate about it's obvious evils ;) just trying to expand my followers so I can do less work than at present hehe

Anywho I'm @seashaker

Come along and say hi! Or post your twitter id for others to follow.

perplexed

Guru
I'm not on twitter, but I've toyed with the idea for following some of the cycling stuff.

I'm a bit put off because much of it seems a bit random, it doesn't seem to flow. Much of it seems like one liners, unrelated to the posts below or above. I don't know if its just me that's reading it wrong...

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm on there @martint235. Don't really say a lot, I use it mainly for following cycling related stuff such as Sky, Spokesmen, PineappleBikes etc. Also travel news, a bit of politics. I find it more of a news service than say Facebook

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
no i am not on twitter

pally83

Über Member
I'm on @benoirtw. I tend to use it for news / politics / science updates, plus there are some very funny people on there (as well as a lot of dross, like myself).

Bluebell72

I am, but only in the last few weeks. To promote my company.
Good for politics and news. Loving Frank Gardener (BBC security correspondent) with photos of where he is, piracy etc, but there is loads and I mean loads of dross. 'Just had my tea'
'daughter on phone' Zzzzzzzzz
Don't look at anything that is 'trending' as it invariably depressing bilge.
I stay away from facebook for just the same reason.

OP
OP
seashaker

seashaker

Cheers people. Have followed a few of you. If not used much I havent haha. Can be great for finding anything out in a hurry!! Or just finding out how much people like morning coffee ;p

Top Bottom