Anyone put their bins out last night? Did you find them after that wind?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Drove through a nearby estate today and bins were out. It was like a giant 10 pin bowling lane. They were all over the place with rubbish spilled everywhere.
I am sure the collectors will not 'right them' and pick the rubbish up.
Ours are due out by 0600 tomorrow and I normally put them out the night before. Not sure what to do. Maybe kick Mrs D out of bed 0530 tomorrow ^_^

YukonBoy

The Monch
I had a 10 mile walk to retrieve the recycling bins!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Drove through a nearby estate today and bins were out. It was like a giant 10 pin bowling lane. They were all over the place with rubbish spilled everywhere.
Ours are due out by 0600 tomorrow and I normally put them out the night before. Not sure what to do. Maybe kick Mrs D out of bed 0530 tomorrow ^_^
Chuck a slab in the bottom, that'll keep it upright. :whistle:

classic33

Legendary Member

They "haven't had the training to use the brush & shovel, so aren't allowed to use those carried on the vehicle".

KneesUp

Guru
I had a brown bin blown uphill along the bike lane to meet me on the commute a few weeks back. That was interesting.

Ours were due out by 6am this morning, but as a) they never come before 9am and b) there is quite a collection at the end of the road we live so once I've heard the van reversing I have time to get the bin out anyway - I didn't put it out until this morning. Hopefully it will be roughly where I left it when I get home. Could be anywhere now I guess.

sheddy

Legendary Member

Top Bottom