Anyone remember 'V'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rh100

1st episode of Prisoner seemed ok, but the other half hates it. Haven't watched ep2 yet.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
rh100 said:
1st episode of Prisoner seemed ok, but the other half hates it. Haven't watched ep2 yet.
I judge programmes on my oh's opinion,the more she hates a show the more i seem to like it:biggrin: Lost,Trueblood,24,she hates 'em all.The only things we both watch are Eastenders(I know saddo) 'V' and CSI,oh and she puts up with flash-forward too.

rh100

one thing me and the oh agree on - no soaps! She loves all the CSI type stuff, and Bones (they really need a reality check :tongue: )

gbb

Legendary Member
Used to watch the original V religiously...very very good at the time. As mentioned earlier, does it pass the test of time ?...not many programmes do.

If its back on, i might give it a try.

Watched the Prisoner the other night, quite liked it, not bad considering the original was so brilliant (and wierd :smile: )

djb1971

Legendary Member
I think V needs to start giving us some action!! The end of this weeks showed promise of the true V's. If it doesn't liven up, I'm giving up!

croyde

Back in the 80s when V was on for the second time they showed it every night starting at 11pm. I phoned in sick for the week as there was no way I could get up early after my fill of V late at night.

brockers

potsy said:
Also been given the first series of the sopranos as I've never seen it.

I've just done all 86 episodes of the Sopranos (in three weeks..). It sort of passed me by when first shown, but By Jiminy, there's been no other series that's had me as hooked.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
V is ok... no stargate universe.

Top Bottom