Anyone use a MINOURA HYPERMAG-1200 Trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Razor

Hello,been looking at the MINOURA HYPERMAG-1200 trainer .its descibed as the most sought after trainer but why?I cant find any reviews other than sellers hype.

Your reviews are much appreciated Thanks

Brahan

Über Member
Hello Razor

I have one of these trainers and its brilliant. I got it second hand too. From what I can gather (in my very limited experience) people tend to get very bored on their turbo trainers and after a while decide to get rid. So keep your eye out for a bargain. I got mine from Gumtree. With regards to the turbo I suppose for a beginner it ticks all of the boxes and it has a remote control too. (but I have noticed that my sweat has made the wire in the remote get a bit rusty so I may need a new one soon) I've used mine 2 to 3 times a week for the last few months and I'm happy with it so far.

ELL

Über Member
I bought the Minoura V150 http://www.zyro.co.uk/product_detail.asp?pid=1916 a week or so ago and I am very happy with that. I was looking at the 1200 as well but just thought the V150 sounded a lil better and was cheaper from the place I got it from, They pointed me to the Zyro website as that's who they ordered from and they have the 1200 as cheaper than the v150. then when i came to pay they tried to put the price up lol. I dont see that there will be much difference between them tbh and like I say I am more than happy with mine.

jayce

i bought the tranz x variable mag used it a couple ov times cant get on with them i get sooooo board tried mp3 just not for me

OP
OP
R

Razor

Thanks for the replies .A local bike shop has one set up so i will try it first .I wondered whether rollers would relieve the boredom but i dont have a very level surface to run them on (not allowed to use indoors )and then there is a problem of resistance or resistance and cost.

Top Bottom