anyone use a pee bottle while camping

anyone use a pee bottle while camping

• yes

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • no

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davefb

Guru
only camping i get to do now is glastonbury,,, yes , definately a pee container!

its normally like a sort of krypton factor escape course trying to navigate the tents and guy ropes at the best of times, so at night with full bladder, no chance!

mind you, i do think this does contribute to the condensation in the morning :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I clench. I rarely get up to pee in the night despite copious alcoholic intake, although cycling in a hot country and being slightly dehydrated probably helps.

Not all pitches are suitable, but that's the preferred plan. For blokes anyway.

works fine for women as well only we don't stand. Love watching the stars and listening to the other wild life.

But I have to confess that the time it was -18C outside, I only got as far as the extension and a cooking pot - just had to make sure that it was not the one with the porridge already in it - anything that was liquid during the day had to be moved to its cooking pot before it froze.

Like others I get up and pee outside the tent.

Last year on a tour in France we met up with a guy who had cut a length of old inner tube so one end was outside the tent and he peed through it. We couldn't resist the urge one night to sqeeze the end and put a peg on it.

Alone....really, I wonder why ;-)

like it - but it is not what you think - my other half tried cancelling our long waited for holiday becuase of work commitments, told me he had got a hire car from work and that I could stay at home for the week with the car (we are rural with no neighbours and no public transport). I politely told him no way in h... and went by my self.

After a certain temperature, it doesn't really make much difference but it is really beautiful waking up with a layer of ice over your sleeping bag and on the inside of the tent - you are warm as toast, but that ice sparkles in the daylight but only lasts 10-15mins once you get up.

As for the alone - these are some of the photos I made whilst up there alone Buachaille Etive Mòr, The Clouds that Made the Picture, Loch Etive Light and 3 of my favourites Mirror Image, Loch Tulla I, Loch Tulla Panorama and The Magic of Freezing Fog.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Top Bottom