anyone use a pee bottle while camping

anyone use a pee bottle while camping

• yes

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • no

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billflat12

Veteran
Ok. I hope we are all adults reading this , so when its dark cold and raining an you are awakened with that desperate urge, what do you do ? personally i try to make the toilet block but after a long hard day in the saddle and with age creeping up i feel i need a backup plan, maybe give up stella ?, anyhow i would like to know i am not alone in considering a pee bottle , so what makes the perfect bottle ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
i would like to know i am not alone in considering a pee bottle , so what makes the perfect bottle ?
An 800 mL SiS bottle. 800 mL should see you through the night and the neck is wide enough for any man whose member is smaller than that of King Dong!

sis%20water%20bottle%20800ml.jpg

(PS Make sure the the valve is properly shut, and use the bottle you discarded because it had started looking very tatty, not the one you replaced it with! ;))

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
An 800 mL SiS bottle. 800 mL should see you through the night and the neck is wide enough for any man whose member is smaller than that of King Dong!

sis%20water%20bottle%20800ml.jpg

(PS Make sure the the valve is properly shut, and use the bottle you discarded because it had started looking very tatty, not the one you replaced it with! ;))

Just too much scope for confusion with that system
-:ohmy:

014-6.jpg

To avoid any misunderstanding there was coffee in that mug.:thumbsup:

CycleTourer

Veteran
Ortleib folding bucket for us
thumbsup.png

Ste T.

Guru
OMG yes. Nipping outside for a quick pee, while standing looking up at the stars is one of lifes great pleasures, but if you're toasty in your bag and it's the middle of the night and it's chucking it down and blowing hard too, you gotta have a plan B. Forward planning is a must.

zacklaws

Guru
When I'm fishing during the winter months for a week and its too cold to get out the doss bag, I use a 2 litre bottle, just need a steady hand and aim, unzip the bag, lay on your side and don't make a seal with your bobbies helmet, otherwise you get a blowback, I know from experience, put the top back on and you have a hot water bottle. These days though I just cut a square out the side and poke Percy into it, stand it some where and hope you don't knock it over.

Top Bottom