Anyone using Huel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I lost a stone by not drinking Huel. Proof indeed.

keithmac

Guru
I've thought about it for a couple of meals a week at work, not dieting related.

They don't seem to do a sample pack though so it's a big bag or none at all?.

david k

Hi
Never used it but have used protein shake for breakfast and sometimes lunch for years, not every day but as and when I want it
I started due to wanting to lose weight but now it works as a protein smoothie adding fruit as a refreshing drink in the morning when I dont fancy cereal or porridge. Occasionally I'll have it for lunch to

It's a convenient way of getting some good nutrients in your body, can help with weight loss due to controlling calories and times of eating more etc.

If it works for you then do it, your not drinking huel to please others on the Internet forum but for your own needs. If people make money from selling it who cares, people making package sandwiches also make money!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I used it for a couple of years for breakfast on subscription. I only use a watered down version for recovery or as a ‘snack’ now if I’m feeling hungry mid morning. I have run out and I haven’t found the urge to reorder.

As a gardener it isn’t enough fuel and found I had to whizz it up with frozen fruit or a couple of bananas. Flatulence was something that took months for my body to stop. I also liked coffee added. Their flavour additions you can buy are horrible.

For me £40 a month was too much to justify so I have now switched to oats, yoghurt and fruit.
I have my doubts too for me as well, i have a very active job and even with a full box of sarnies im hungry by the time its home time with very little time to eat .i reckon on lifting about 5- 8000 kg a day atm which doesnt do much for a cyclists skinny body shape either .

Last edited:
Top Bottom