Anyone Who Had a Heart?

which version of Anyone Who Had a Heart is the best?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Not in 3bm's case. No parents could be that messed up.

I heard that! pardon?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Now that you post this, I remember it.

It was number 2 in the hit parade in 1973, so I guess anyone who was around at that time, I was....just, will remember it being played on the wireless. Any way it's loads better than that Cilla Dusty nonsense. I feel that for the moment I have successfully derailed this thread into something decent, well I had until crax posted that monstrosity wheel within a wheel thing.

U

User169

Somewhere on the interweb there's a cracking tread on a forum for airline flight crew where they discuss various slebs. Cilla is notorious!

AndyRM

XOXO

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Was it this one? http://www.airlinecrew.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?160269-Celebrity-sightings

I remember discovering it on a half stoned trawl round the internets one evening. Good entertainment, but not sure if Cilla got a mention. Lunchtime reading methinks.
Excellent thread! I look forward to reading it in its entirety. Tho' I'm usually oblivious to/scathing about the whole sleb culture, I have to confess at least a degree of curiosity about 'what they're really like'.

AndyRM

XOXO
Excellent thread! I look forward to reading it in its entirety. Tho' I'm usually oblivious to/scathing about the whole sleb culture, I have to confess at least a degree of curiosity about 'what they're really like'.

In my own (admittedly limited) experience, they're just 'normal' people, who prefer to be treated as such. I took a life drawing class with Michelle Pfeiffer, and the only diva-like behaviour I got from her was a bit of a strop when I accidentally put sugar in her tea.

U

User169

Was it this one? http://www.airlinecrew.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?160269-Celebrity-sightings

I remember discovering it on a half stoned trawl round the internets one evening. Good entertainment, but not sure if Cilla got a mention. Lunchtime reading methinks.

This is the one I was thinking of. Looks like yours might be more US oriented.

http://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-300180.html

This is pretty funny..

"On the subject of flying celebs, I remember many years ago on a flight from Montreal to Los Angeles sitting across the aisle in FC from John Wayne.
In those days, federal aviation rules allowed passengers no more than two alcoholic drinks in US airspace, and in my experience as SLF this was always rigidly applied.
However, JW had other ideas. He downed his first two drinks very quickly after TO, then demanded a third. When the flight attendant reminded him of the rules, he growled 'who dares argue with the Duke?' He got his third, his fourth, and in fact I counted twelve. With the rules so flagrantly bent for him, the cabin crew could hardly refuse to exceed the limit for the other passengers. By the time the flight landed, everyone ewas absolutely legless - excedpt for JW, who aoounced to the crew as he diksembrked 'I'm gonna need a drink after this'."

Top Bottom