Anyone Who Had a Heart?

which version of Anyone Who Had a Heart is the best?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
This is the one I was thinking of. Looks like yours might be more US oriented.

http://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-300180.html

."
It seems almost everyone hates Cilla, She has to sit in seat 1A!!

Bob Geldof doesn't come out of that too well either.
I've heard rumours about Mr Geldof from people I know.

Last edited:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
There's some cracking stuff on that pprune link!

Loved this one:

fastener
8th Sep 2008, 14:09
I'm not cabin crew (engineer) but I was asked if Glen Close could sit in the F/class during the turn round to aviod the Media. She was ugly enough to scare a police horse and was a troll. Helped out U2 when their plane was tech, they treated me worse that the RAC, dito for the pilot of the Guns N Roses B727. The cabin looked as if someone had let a grenade off in it, complete with bodies everywhere in various states of alchol/substance abuse. Slash could qualify as an avionics engineer as he didn't have a scooby doo where/what he was.

'ugly enough to scare a police horse' :laugh:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
The airline stuff has reminded me of a story I heard about Rod Stewart and Sting. Rod was once on a plane and found out it was String's and he was sat in his seat, he said 'that String he takes himself far too seriously' and then carved 'Sting you miserable c*nt' into the table with a knife. Sting wasn't best pleased when he saw it, he then chained Rod's gates closed or summat, the miserable twat.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
When Cilla Black began singing at the start of 'Surprise, Surprise' my Granddad would mutter, " Oh Chr*st Almighty!" under his breath, and switch over! ^_^

PaulB

Legendary Member
The airline stuff has reminded me of a story I heard about Rod Stewart and Sting. Rod was once on a plane and found out it was String's and he was sat in his seat, he said 'that String he takes himself far too seriously' and then carved 'Sting you miserable c*nt' into the table with a knife. Sting wasn't best pleased when he saw it, he then chained Rod's gates closed or summat, the miserable twat.
Rod Stewart was able to take a knife on to an airplane?

It wasn't on the same scale but I once faced a truly hideous queue leading to security at Dublin airport in the days following the shoe bomb incident. Every single person was treated as a potential terrorist and had to remove shoes, belts, wristwatches and even the coins from their pockets. Well, I write 'every single person' but forgot Boyzone! Security rules don't apply to them. They arrived while I was there, were whisked through to the head of the line, security was deemed unnecessary and they were invited to by-pass the scanners everyone else had to pass through.

Perhaps I shouldn't have revealed that as even now, some evil terrorist is honing his singing/musicianship/boy-band credentials so at the peak of his fame, he will be invited on to a plane with a 101ml bottle of water and a tube of toothpaste and with those ingredients, plunge the world into a carnage hitherto thought impossible.

Top Bottom