Anything bugging you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

The dawn chorus doesn't bug me, love it. Unfortunately getting back to sleep after hearing it at 5.15am is bugging me because it doesn't happen.

Another one who loves the dawn chorus, going back to sleep? doesn't happen, I'm up twenty to six during the week and not much later at weekends.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Buying train tickets online-reading ancient Elvish is easier!:headshake:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Work have screwed me over again. A week ago: "Oh yes definitely one of our top performers. Box A performance report, well done and thanks for all your efforts". Yesterday "Oh the performance panel have marked you down to a B. Sorry". In our set up there are only two boxes that matter, A gets you a bonus payment, F gets you a warning. We should just have 3 markings:

1 = Well done, thanks for all your work. Here's £500 bonus.
2 = Thanks for all your work, you're a valued member of the team. See you at the Xmas party.
3 = Please close the door on your way out.

My wiggle order has arrived. It had a packet of harribo, and some electrolyte tablets... but what is really bugging me is that I was an effing idiot when I ordered the new chains (one 9 speed, one 10 speed) and the new tyres for summer. I only ordered 1 new tyre :wacko: what use is that!

Now going off to order 2nd tyre! :blush:
Still I suppose my OH will get another packet of harribo (I can't eat them!)

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
Got my new camera mounted up, and it's not level :cursing:
newtoyjpg.jpg

That slight un-evenness is driving me mad; just knowing it's there! The time stamp is also bugging me.. Wrong format. :wacko:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
It bugged me to slog up a average 5%, 3km hill in 12 minutes after 45k of riding on Wednesday and upload my GPS to Strava so my brother could see my route this morning and find some blokes called Steve Lampier, Alex Dowsett and Chris Opie had done the climb in just over 5 minutes.

postman

Legendary Member
Anyone seen a replacement garage door,it is out there somewhere,and so is the bloke who IS going to fit it,but where ?

Top Bottom