anything this is a bit stupid ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Sounds like a 'snip' at twice the price :laugh:

I used to pay £5 to get my hair cut. Then I went to a proper hairdresser for the first time when I was about 25, forked out a shedload of cash and have never looked back.

The quality of the cut means it doesn't really need cutting that often. It's probably my only real girly indulgence.

Luckily I'm naturally blonde (which Chuffy can verify :biggrin:) so don't have to fork out for colour.

Signed,

Another Toni and Guy victim.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Baggy said:
Luckily I'm naturally blonde (which Chuffy can verify :laugh:) so don't have to fork out for colour.
Is it true that... oh never mind :biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Moose said:
haircut%5B1%5D.jpg

that is a crappy day, some bugger nicked his bike and he didn't even notice…

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Speicher said:
Ask Dom how much he has recently paid to hire a car - for a day.

Okay Daddy Dom? Before you lecture me and get more angry, how much did you give over just for a day? :biggrin:

Plax

Guru
I have my hair cut about once a year, maybe twice, depends how much Mr Plax moans about eating my hair - don't know how he manages it, probably because I involuntarily roll over to his side if the bed when he gets in. He's somewhat heavier than me and I'm convinced the mattress sinks so much on his side, I roll down. It has nothing to do with stealing his body heat like he claims. Anyway I've digress. The most expensive haircut I've had cost 36 quid. Hence only getting a haircut when I have to. Mr Plax only pays 2 quid.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
User76 said:
MrsUser76 goes to ToniandGuy and pays LordyKnows how much for a cup and saucer of filter coffee and a cut which takes all morning:ohmy:

I go to the barbers, get in and out asap and pay £7

I think it may be the essential difference between the genders:wacko:

I think you are right. I was perhaps being far too subtle or tactical when referring to a certain Forummer's expenditure on hiring a car for the weekend. * ;)

Btw, I would suggest to Mrs User76 that she changes her hairdresser. Surely they should have a steady enough hand so that they do not spill the coffee into the saucer. How do they manage the scissors.

* It could also be related to the amount of hair that needs to be cut. :laugh::blush::laugh:

Top Bottom