Apologies for the weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
I feel I must apologize for the bad weather as it may be my fault . 2 weeks ago I bought a nice shiny new bike since when the weather has taken a turn for the worst sorry :shy:
Booked a day off work today to put some miles on it but it's not going out in this :rain:. The old Defy may be let out it the rain later
Once again please accept my apologies ,I sure this weather will break

Slioch

Guru
Phew, thank goodness for that, I thought it was caused by me taking my carbon bike out during the dry spell 2 weeks ago.

Consider yourself thoroughly blamed - your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

^_^

vickster

Legendary Member
Not your fault - it's those TV weather girls who decide what we get.
And weather guys...in fact I’m sure it’s the men who are to blame :whistle:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I feel I must apologize for the bad weather as it may be my fault . 2 weeks ago I bought a nice shiny new bike since when the weather has taken a turn for the worst sorry :shy:
Booked a day off work today to put some miles on it but it's not going out in this :rain:. The old Defy may be let out it the rain later
You could change it easily, just fit mudguards to the new bike. :angel:

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Managed to get out for a ride ,new bike stayed nice and dry while me and my defy got a bit damp home now and the sun's out :sun:. Got to love this weather :banghead:
It is also the fault of the weather that this thread was duplicated, I suppose. ^_^
No that's down to user error :shy:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

Oh thank goodness..
Not just me then.

I bought a new bike, late on last year.

From then, until Christmas the daylight started lessening.

I thought it was my fault.

Thankfully we've had an upswing since then.

For a moment there, I was worrying I'd bought on the apocalypse with my spendthriftery :angel:

Top Bottom