Apology Accepted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find it very rare on the roads, when someone makes a mistake for them to admit fault and apologise. That is why it is refreshing, when it does happen as it did this morning.

We are all capable of mistakes (even Lee! ;) what matters is that we all admit them and learn from them. Thanks to this mornings driver!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

User3143 said:
Please don't involve me in your OP without prior consent first - BM has tried this a couple of times with HGV threads, failed and looked a bit stupid.

Who said I was talking about you?! I was in fact referring to John Lee the cycling coach.

There is a song this reminds me of....it goes something like this....

'You're so vain, you probably think this song........':biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

User3143 said:
Not bad, seven minutes between this reply and my post, probably just enough time to google someone with 'Lee' in the name and to do with cycling and refer to them. ;)

You do like a good conspiracy theory, don't you Lee! :smile:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Camgreen said:
Nasty swerve there at the end.
Do you mean me?

Not at all. That's my normal line at the roundabout. As it's a mini, I often go over or sometimes (when there aren't any other cars to impeed) to the right of the central bump.

I do of course observe priorities.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

redddraggon said:
I reckon if you had slowed down a bit at the roundabout and had gone the right way around I reckon you wouldn't have had any issues ;)

Just as well you had a wink there! :smile:

Christ mags that's very similar to my land rover incident a last week.

magnatom said:
Do you mean me?

Not at all. That's my normal line at the roundabout. As it's a mini, I often go over or sometimes (when there aren't any other cars to impeed) to the right of the central bump.

I do of course observe priorities.

Same here...after coming off on that one at Stratford.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

hackbike 666 said:
Christ mags that's very similar to my land rover incident a last week.

It probably looks a bit worse than it seemed. I spotted the car approaching from a distance and I did notice that it was traveling a little faster than it should. So although I proceeded I kept the brakes covered, took the gas off and kept a close eye on it. When it kept coming I applied the brakes (knowing I could stop before it's path). I only released them when he stopped, by which time I was trundling.

Team Fiwip

magnatom said:
I find it very rare on the roads, when someone makes a mistake for them to admit fault and apologise. That is why it is refreshing, when it does happen as it did

Just viewed your near death experience!! Storm in a tea-cup my opinion, what is it with this helmet-cam on everyday ride business, are you hunting for that big insurance pay-out opportunity?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Team Fiwip said:
Just viewed your near death experience!! Storm in a tea-cup my opinion, what is it with this helmet-cam on everyday ride business, are you hunting for that big insurance pay-out opportunity?

Umm, erm, umm?!?!

Top Bottom