Apology from WVM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Cycling to work last night and I was cut up quite badly by a WVM in a halal meat delivery truck. When I politely remonstrated with him he implied in a not so polite way that I have improper relations with my mother, and also offered that I pleasure him in a certain way.

As I had some time to spare I went after him and caught up with him about 2 miles later making his next delivery. As we were both Mulsims I asked him if he thought his behaviour and language was appropriate and proper, and he got really really embarrassed and said I didn't know you were Muslim. I then started to give him a lecture saying that even if I wasn't Muslim is this the kind of example you should show to people given our current media issues as Muslims.

The poor man was so apologetic and promised to behave himself next time. :biggrin:

Well done! Now you have to target all the heathens out there! :biggrin:

Wolf04

Not quite what I was expecting from the thread title. Not sure if I would have went after him after the initial pleasantries but kudos to you for doing so. Now if you could start on the rest of WVM and possibly more importantly WVMM (WVM's mate). I'm getting bored with the bullplop screamed at me as they pass. Anyway I digress well done.

Tynan

Veteran
hate it when people change when they're called on their supposed religious beliefs

sounds like plain hypocrisy to me

PBancroft

Tynan said:
hate it when people change when they're called on their supposed religious beliefs

sounds like plain hypocrisy to me

Absolutely agree - good for you yorkshiregoth for calling him on it, but this kind of thing just plain irks me. Hopefully he will change his behaviour in future.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Well, in your case Crock, I'd follow them home and present them with a leaflet, innit (unless the traffic is really slow).

Also, more generally, if the offending person turns out not to be a co-religionist, can they then smite you with their vehicle righteously? Enquiring minds, and all that...

User1314 said:
Or in my case:

"Oi, you! That's no way for a fellow secular, liberal, athiest who practices token and therefore hypocritical Sikhism simply on the grounds of lazy family and tribal loyalty, together with a commitment to small government and devolved democracy to nations and local regions away from the centralised bureaucracy of the EU and the Nanny State of New Labour to drive!"

I think in your case you should just stick to giving them the one finger salute.

Top Bottom