Apparently, the most depressing day ever!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bad luck, matey!

If it helps, I broke the elastic on the bottom of my overtrousers. In the rain.

Blue

Legendary Member
Depressing, what rot!

I had a long lie-in, had a bite to eat, went out for a 40 mile ride, won a prize on the premium bonds and I'm now enjoying a nice cuppa. F'ing best day of the year so far, if you ask me!!

snakehips

Well I had to spend a couple of hours trying to buy a new duvet cover and pillow cases. That's enough to hiss anybody off !

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

snakehips said:
Well I had to spend a couple of hours trying to buy a new duvet cover and pillow cases. That's enough to hiss anybody off !

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

Well, I think we all make our beds and lie in them...but I did use the train today and yes there were severe delays on the Northern Line and yes I did forget my keys as they were ready in my cycling jacket so that I wouldn't have to faff around when I arrived at the crack of dawn etc...and yes there was no-one else at work to let me in for 90 minutes because they were prancing about in Soho...ba$t@rd$.:wacko:
As I was saying - we make our beds...

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
..I'm not riding following a fall at the weekend...I fear I may have re broken my wrist..or at least badly bruised it...and my knee is loose as well .some bloke on the CTC ride pulled across me and took away my front wheel from under me...suppose I was a bit close:biggrin:

It was certainly depressing at work for me today. One of the projects we have is having to shed 34 people:ohmy: due to the client wanting to cut costs by cutting back on the work they give us. Meanwhile the rest of us have been told we will be getting a 10% rate cut effective from the 1st of March. So it was doom and gloom all round today:sad:;)

yenrod

> Apparetnly, the most depressing day ever!

Last Monday was dire ! CLOUDY !!!!!!!!!!!!

I had last week off and today was enlightening compared to last week in some ways !

colly

Re member eR
Yep a pretty crap day for me.

Hardly any work in, and no fresh enquiries, and even more bills through the door ;).

Then to cap it all one of my lads came round and said it looks like he is going to be laid off next month.:tongue: He had plans on spending a month in Oz come May as well.

On the bright side though...................................................................um? er?.......... I am alive and well. :sad:

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

Well, now the down stairs toilet has blocked (daughter loosing a small teddy) and I have just run a bread knife over my finger by mistake:angry:

Top Bottom