Appropriate registration numbers on cars...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
A Nissan Note on the A1...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-08 at 20.03.36.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-08 at 20.03.36.png
    270 KB · Views: 77

PaulSB

Legendary Member
There was a very large man who used to commute on the M61 driving a huge white BMW.

His registration was PEN1S. I kid you not.

screenman

Legendary Member
How long ago was this?

Up to about 2010 (google)

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
They're all highly appropriate! They all mark the owner down as complete wafter who believes in their own legend and perceived importance.

My neighbor has RA08 RTA and her name is Roberta, so it's highly appropriate that such a desperate stretch for imagined glory marks her down as the total wally that she is. Her son also has (I'm guessing) his initials on his vanity plate H7 HTB, so stupidity breeds stupidity, clearly.

Private plate = Desperate social climber. With very, very few exceptions.

screenman

Legendary Member
They're all highly appropriate! They all mark the owner down as complete wafter who believes in their own legend and perceived importance.

My neighbor has RA08 RTA and her name is Roberta, so it's highly appropriate that such a desperate stretch for imagined glory marks her down as the total wally that she is. Her son also has (I'm guessing) his initials on his vanity plate H7 HTB, so stupidity breeds stupidity, clearly.

Private plate = Desperate social climber. With very, very few exceptions.

Or a clever person who knows a good investment, mind you most are not.

screenman

Legendary Member
None are bought as investments, otherwise why pick one with your own name? Bob 1 will be worth just as much as Jim 1, and if they were truly an investment you wouldn't care.

I have made a few bob selling reg plates, I take it you have not.

Top Bottom