April. Fool jokes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

I believe that this was published yesterday. So, true or fake news, you choose.

I know which way s Creationist would vote....

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Not a joke, but can someone please tell me that Trump has decided to resign, as his time in office has been a shambles and he decided this was a good a day as any to end his tenure as the world's worst-ever leader.

No, that was Obama & he has left office.

I think you're being generous.

I know which way s Creationist would vote....

Evolutionists might believe it but it's nonsense.

Last edited:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
[QUOTE 4744847, member: 259"]Usual rubbish one in the Grauniad, with George Osborne taking a job as a fashion designer.[/QUOTE]
He's becoming the editor of the Standard after being turned down for a traineeship at the Times (and not working in journalism since).

That's part of the problem really, the world as it is is baffling enough that April Fools teeter right on the edge of credibility. I liked Edinburgh Bike Co-Op's puncture finder though (even there, in a world where people keep launching cycling indicators, how unbelievable does something have to be?).

PK99

Legendary Member
upload_2017-4-1_16-7-32.png

Years ago, even B*W joined in, or their UK distributors did

Factory fitted indicators were one joke too far though...........................

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Years ago, even B*W joined in, or their UK distributors did

Factory fitted indicators were one joke too far though...........................
Not just years ago, they've kept it going...this year's is a new dog basket. dDrive, equipped with a fan for that windswept experience. Head of Project Fabrication (he he) Jack Russell.

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
I had fun at work yesterday (hospital).

Went round all the wards on my floor with a bag of urine specimen pots and a "letter" from G4S saying that the extraction system was broken, and that an air sample was required for every room. Noting it was important to get air from all four corners of the room before sealing the bottle.

Cue a couple of hours watching nurses walking around rooms waving empty pots, explaining to patients they were taking air samples.

Best part was they sent them to reception who thought it was really urgent and so couriered several bags of empty pots to the lab in the main hospital. I got a rather confused phone call from the senior doctor in biochemistry asking what they were meant to be testing the empty pots for :laugh:

No wonder the NHS has no money.

Top Bottom