April. Fool jokes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
On the BBC Breakfast newspaper slot they showed a two-page photo spread from, I think, the Daily Mail about Prince Harry's secret wedding to Meghan in Las Vegas.

OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

I went into a bike shop and asked if they have "any of them Fallopian tubes, the ones for hydraulic brakes". How they laughed. I'm going to Homebase next, for Tartan paint, and a bucket of steam.

My brother was an apprentice at a printers and was sent to a local retailer for "striped ink"

So he went down too the pub, had lunch, got a small tin of white ink, and one of black.

Then took a stick, and put a spiral in each can...... then presented the striped ink.

That was the last one they tried on him.

asked if they have "any of them Fallopian tube
Also used in the NHS, year round
It's not too long since someone got sent from A&E, up to the Surgical Assessment Ward, for a pack of them
Something got lost in the translation, & an enquiring phonecall, asked why someone wanted 'Philippino Tubes'
Cue, a couple of giggling Nurses, & one very annoyed/embarrassed 'messenger'

[QUOTE 4744847, member: 259"]Usual rubbish one in the Grauniad, with George Osborne taking a job as a fashion designer.[/QUOTE]
TMN to @deptfordmarmoset :whistle:

OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

Also used in the NHS, year round
It's not too long since someone got sent from A&E, up to the Surgical Assessment Ward, for a pack of them
Something got lost in the translation, & an enquiring phonecall, asked why someone wanted 'Philippino Tubes'
Cue, a couple of giggling Nurses, & one very annoyed/embarrassed 'messenger'

.... or a long stand for a big drip?

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I think the weather forecast for my area today must have been an April fools. It was predicted to be nice and sunny all day. Went out for a long ride in my short-sleeve jersey without a jacket and it chucked it down all ride.

Top Bottom