April. Fool jokes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
On the BBC Breakfast newspaper slot they showed a two-page photo spread from, I think, the Daily Mail about Prince Harry's secret wedding to Meghan in Las Vegas.

AndyRM

XOXO
Whitley Bay ParkRun had a vet volunteer their time to microchip participants with their barcode to speed up the scanning process!

OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

I went into a bike shop and asked if they have "any of them Fallopian tubes, the ones for hydraulic brakes". How they laughed. I'm going to Homebase next, for Tartan paint, and a bucket of steam.

My brother was an apprentice at a printers and was sent to a local retailer for "striped ink"

So he went down too the pub, had lunch, got a small tin of white ink, and one of black.

Then took a stick, and put a spiral in each can...... then presented the striped ink.

That was the last one they tried on him.

Richard A Thackeray

Legendary Member
asked if they have "any of them Fallopian tube
Also used in the NHS, year round
It's not too long since someone got sent from A&E, up to the Surgical Assessment Ward, for a pack of them
Something got lost in the translation, & an enquiring phonecall, asked why someone wanted 'Philippino Tubes'
Cue, a couple of giggling Nurses, & one very annoyed/embarrassed 'messenger'

velovoice

Veteran
[QUOTE 4744847, member: 259"]Usual rubbish one in the Grauniad, with George Osborne taking a job as a fashion designer.[/QUOTE]
TMN to @deptfordmarmoset :whistle:

OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

Also used in the NHS, year round
It's not too long since someone got sent from A&E, up to the Surgical Assessment Ward, for a pack of them
Something got lost in the translation, & an enquiring phonecall, asked why someone wanted 'Philippino Tubes'
Cue, a couple of giggling Nurses, & one very annoyed/embarrassed 'messenger'

.... or a long stand for a big drip?

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I think the weather forecast for my area today must have been an April fools. It was predicted to be nice and sunny all day. Went out for a long ride in my short-sleeve jersey without a jacket and it chucked it down all ride.

Top Bottom