Are all perfumes and colognes unisex?

Are all perfumes and colognes unisex?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just remember if it says ''Pour Homme'' on the label it's for when you're looking for a man.

OP
OP
Smurfy

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Brut 33 on women is strangely erotic
Hmmm, sounds interesting. This is the kind of slightly random observation I was hoping for. :popcorn:

Maybe the gender of the skin it's worn on is the single most important factor.

how about old spice on a women then
If Brut 33 works, why not Old Spice?
Please can someone who has both Old Spice and a lady friend to hand try this and report back. :hyper:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Just remember if it says ''Pour Homme'' on the label it's for when you're looking for a man.
According to many of the guys where I work, the "Pour" means just that. Pour. And keep pouring until you're a walking gas hazard. Then go to work secure in the knowledge that nobody will be able to smell your body odour, due to their nasal passages (and internal organs) being in the process of shutting down, due to the sensory assault. Many of the women at work perform the female version of this daily inundation. It's amazing I still have a sense of smell :wacko:.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Less is definitely more. To much and you practically choke on the fumes. Men should stick to colognes and not splash perfume all over themselves. Of course there is always an exception to the rule. The perfume could start off on your partner and end up on you.:whistle:

Top Bottom