Are all perfumes and colognes unisex?

Are all perfumes and colognes unisex?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Actually, I like the smell of citrus degreaser. I wonder what my work colleagues would think I if I used a little bit after my post ride-to-work shower :whistle:.

Actually, I like the smell of citrus degreaser. I wonder what my work colleagues would think I if I used a little bit after my post ride-to-work shower :whistle:.

They will think that you smell like a citrus degreaser, most likely! :becool:

OP
OP
Smurfy

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
They will think that you smell like a citrus degreaser, most likely! :becool:

People are easily confused when it comes to scents:

My most recent date: "Your aftershave smells nice." :wub:
Me: "I'm not wearing any aftershave, that's shower gel you can smell." :shy:
My most recent date: "You're not supposed to say that!" :angry:

I didn't tell her the shower gel I used was Lynx Africa, which I've heard is popular with Chavs :laugh:

Lullabelle

Banana
We mooch around the perfume area in an airport whilst trying to kill time, some are eye wateringly awful and some smell of cat pee.

One of the women we work with baths in cheap perfume in the morning xx( sometimes it can be hard to breathe

Bryony

Veteran
When I worked in a pharmacy we had a fragrance counter and I always used to spray myself with a different tester every morning and a couple of my favourites were actually men's! They smelt better than the womens equivalent!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
According to many of the guys where I work, the "Pour" means just that. Pour. And keep pouring until you're a walking gas hazard. Then go to work secure in the knowledge that nobody will be able to smell your body odour, due to their nasal passages (and internal organs) being in the process of shutting down, due to the sensory assault. Many of the women at work perform the female version of this daily inundation. It's amazing I still have a sense of smell :wacko:.

and i thought it was only the French that did this:whistle:

Top Bottom