Are French made cars fitted with indicators ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
My rant after following a newish Pug 106 last night as we approached the first island we came to it turned left without indicating ok fair enough give them the benefit of the doubt then sod me at a set of lights in town a Citroen c4 promptly pulled off and turned right again without indication :angry: .

Don't these drivers of French cars realise that us Nissan Note drivers like plenty of warning when they are turning , almost as bad as bl@@dy Volvo , Mercedes , Audi and Bmw drivers .

Rant over please continue ^_^

I thought it was only BMW'S that didn't work .

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
DRL's are the biggest issue. Just because your bright LED DRL's are on, your rear light's arent. Flashed a guy on our road about 10 times in 200 yards, even switched my lights off and on. Oh, and his car has auto headlights - obviously switched 'off'.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Erm ... I drive a Peugeot ... :blush:

Indicators work. A headlight bulb went again yesterday though.

I thought it was only BMW'S that didn't work .

They work, but as with Mercedes, Audi, et c, the cars are supplied with a sense of entitlement that other road users must automatically get out of the way when you are using one.

Hence the German saying "If you think your job is irrelevant, remember someone somewhere is employed to fit indicator lights on BMW's"

Drago

Legendary Member
My rant after following a newish Pug 106 last night as we approached the first island we came to it turned left without indicating ok fair enough give them the benefit of the doubt then sod me at a set of lights in town a Citroen c4 promptly pulled off and turned right again without indication :angry: .

Don't these drivers of French cars realise that us Nissan Note drivers like plenty of warning when they are turning , almost as bad as bl@@dy Volvo , Mercedes , Audi and Bmw drivers .

Rant over please continue ^_^

I've got a Volvo and a Mercedes!

Top Bottom