Are there any singers whose voice you intensely dislike ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
All the talentless talent show auditioners (Xfactor etc) who sing with a vibrato style because they think it makes them sound good rather than having any discernable talent. 🤔

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Whitney

Just remembered - Slim Whitman

I remember once we were in a pub after work and there were a lot of loud annoying people everywhere
AND we discovered a fault on the nearest juke box control station which allowed us to put loads of songs on for one 10p

so we put on every Slim WHitman song we could find then left

Baldy

Ãœber Member
There seems to be the thing for very lispy whining spanish girl singers at the moment. Really drives me up the wall. Luckily now I'm retired I don't listen to the radio so much.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member

I thought, when she started, she was good but then she introduced all that warbling and IMO went down the pan.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I like listening to Mick Hucknall and simply Red , but soon as I hear him talk that's it

One more point, musicians I disliked when younger I have started to find I actually like as I've matured. For example I actually think Prince was an amazing musical talent now but disliked his music when it first came out. How many of the current musicians I hate now will I find out I like some time in the future?

Top Bottom