Are you ever tempted to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

we're twins, he's older by about 25 minutes

his real names Tarquin,

Dominic Was the name of his first Poodle, he really loved that dog, I mean, REAALLLY loved that dog

GrahamG

Guru
I have - I knew the guy and told him after. I got an email from him a few weeks ago saying he'd 'wrecked' his bike and asking if work was going to run a bike to work scheme again soon - I told him I'd come round with the tool kit. An hours fettling and it was all working fine albeit in need of new mech hanger and rear mech.

I'm also hoping to organise 'fettling friday' on the friday prior to bike week where me and (hopefully) a couple of bike savvy volunteers at work can offer to look over everyone's bike if they want and get it roadworthy for bike week.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
GrahamG said:
I'm also hoping to organise 'fettling friday' on the friday prior to bike week where me and (hopefully) a couple of bike savvy volunteers at work can offer to look over everyone's bike if they want and get it roadworthy for bike week.

Thanks really nice of you .... hopefully that will encourage a few extra people to consider cycling in ... if only to get their bike checked over... (Where do you work ... just so I can accidently pop in on that Friday:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tharg2007 said:
i often do that too, if I come up behind someone i will always notice if their wheel isnt true and will mention it to them.

I think if you said to a lot of folk "your back wheel isn't true", they'd just gawp at you and wonder why you thought it was false...:biggrin:

Top Bottom