Are you happy where you live????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mossy

Yes -its beautiful here in Worcestershire.
5 mins to town,5 mins walk to be in the fields nearby.
Great lanes to cycle down
pub up the road.
What more can you want.

Darkmarkster

Über Member
Love where I live,the thrill of walking through the Ghetto speaking to my mates,Pre-booking safe passage with the rival gangs from my house to the Costcutters between 8-9pm so I can get a mars bar,and the excitement of living "The Bill" for real,Any minute now im waiting for Tony Stamp to drive down my road sirens blazing :thumbsup: but besides these minor trivialities Leyton is the place to be,in fact some say its up and coming,and not just for crime :biggrin: so if you ever find yourself in the East Side of London,dont look me up,Run for your lives (or to the hills) whichever is nearer :thumbsup:

twowheelsgood

I live in Switzerland, therefore I win. This place is cycling heaven both on the roads and for mountain biking (look, real mountains!).

Horrible neighbours, scabby area, the only plus point is living 5 mins away from Dartmoor

Southway? Tamerton?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
mossy said:
Yes -its beautiful here in Worcestershire.
5 mins to town,5 mins walk to be in the fields nearby.
Great lanes to cycle down
pub up the road.
What more can you want.

It's beautiful here in Worcestershire as well. :smile:

I live on top of a small hill and from my front windows I can see Bredon Hill and Broadway Tower. From the back garden I can see the Malverns, with nothing much between here and there.

Drivers are very keen to give way to each other. People have time to enjoy life.
Ten minute to walk into the town. Wonderful neighbours, and the house is nice too. :biggrin: Lovely garden with lots of sun, :smile:

Top Bottom