Argos value vaccum cleaner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Well this thread sucks.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
I was told during the pandemic by some odd friends that the machine under my stairs was not a carpet washing and cleaning device with suction, and that I should no longer be involved with people who liked these machines

Yes. That's right. They are:

"Vax scene deniers".

Even more upsetting, my Newcastle-based cousin with a penchant for Latin and Ballroom dancing, who makes his own dresses in the dark, to save on the leccy. He's always shouting

"Sebo Pet?"

T4tomo

Legendary Member
just a thought, was it purchased from the retailers with the laminated book of dreams, or from the bespoke frame makers in Bristol?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Thanks - that was it. There's an ultra-fine particulate filter where the air comes out of the back. I removed it and the light went out. I don't suffer from asthma (etc) so it's not going to be a problem.

Thank the lord for that - I was worried that this thread might get to about a hundred pages. ^_^

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Ah, the Accy cyclist effect...

Or, more generally please, the Wide Open Thread (I Cant Be Bothered To Think) tactic:

"Which particulate filter for me? Preferably for tuppence ha'penny"

"Anyone think orange lights on household appliances used to be brighter? Is it a conspiracy?"

"Who bought a vacuum cleaner from Argos for very little money? How stupid of anyone to pay all that money for a Henry! Dix!"

"My mate has a carpet and he's forever borrowing my vacuum cleaner. What do you reckon to this then?"

"Argos. Discuss."

"Industrial vacuum cleaner users close passed my little Hoover. How do I get over it?"

a.twiddler

Veteran
Ah but it's Nissan's Value Car. The Pixo is Nissan Basics range.

Tsk! Modern cars. Am I the only one to notice that they are becoming more and more like appliances?

I tried to resist being sucked into this thread but... resistance... is... futile...

postman

Legendary Member
I am back from Goosnargh where the father in law's Hoover tried to kill me.The cabling got wrapped around my legs on the landing,these Hoover's are alive I tell you,it tried to kill me.

a.twiddler

Veteran
I'm sure that was bigger last time I used it. Perhaps I need to go to specsavers.
P1020517.JPG

Top Bottom