As idiot cyclists go, Eastbourne has a winner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was an interesting watch. I originally thought that the pass near the traffic island was a little close, and a stupid place to over take. I thought that may be this was his issue.

I had to rewind when he took offence to the "left hook" and not the pass near the traffic island. Mental

StuartG

slower but further
If only all drivers were all so careful, kind, restrained, polite and reasonable as this lady. She is the star of the show.
I really do hope the local police will share the words offered to the gentleman with her as some late comfort.

Just nasty bullying. No excuse. As for criticising her for apologising - when you have a deranged idiot then the imperative should be to calm him and stopping it going completely out of control. She said 'if she had done wrong than she would of course apologise'. I hope we would all agree with that. She couldn't know definitively she had not made a misjudgement without seeing the video. Most of us would assume a cyclist would not go nutty like this for no reason.

The point is he did. End of.

winjim

Smash the cistern
If only all drivers were all so careful, kind, restrained, polite and reasonable as this lady. She is the star of the show.
I really do hope the local police will share the words offered to the gentleman with her as some late comfort.

Just nasty bullying. No excuse. As for criticising her for apologising - when you have a deranged idiot then the imperative should be to calm him and stopping it going completely out of control. She said 'if she had done wrong than she would of course apologise'. I hope we would all agree with that. She couldn't know definitively she had not made a misjudgement without seeing the video. Most of us would assume a cyclist would not go nutty like this for no reason.

The point is he did. End of.
Maybe she thought if she apologised he would go away.

Top Bottom