As idiot cyclists go, Eastbourne has a winner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4028556, member: 9609"]thought you had got rid of the camouflaged monster truck ?[/QUOTE]yeah, the L200 has gone to be replaced with a slightly more humble but shinier Kia Sportage.

Origamist

Legendary Member
A spokesperson at Sussex Police said on Monday: “A cyclist whose altercation with a woman in Eastbourne was captured on video and posted on social media has been spoken to by police. He voluntarily attended a police station and was given words of advice about his conduct.”

raleighnut

Legendary Member
A spokesperson at Sussex Police said on Monday: “A cyclist whose altercation with a woman in Eastbourne was captured on video and posted on social media has been spoken to by police. He voluntarily attended a police station and was given words of advice about his conduct.”
:bravo: Wish they'd charged/fined the dickhead. :cursing:

EthelF

Rain God
I've only just had the opportunity (for want of a better word) to watch the clip. Having read all the commentary, I had low expectations. Yet it still ghasted my flabber, as it were. Whatever planet that cockwomble is from, would he kindly return there, and crush his helmet cam before he does? And his bike too, preferably. For all our sakes.

sanddancer

I've only just had the opportunity (for want of a better word) to watch the clip. Having read all the commentary, I had low expectations. Yet it still ghasted my flabber, as it were. Whatever planet that cockwomble is from, would he kindly return there, and crush his helmet cam before he does? And his bike too, preferably. For all our sakes.

Just managed to watch it all myself.
(Cleared my phones browser :biggrin: )
it kept freezing after he turned into the car park.
Bloke was a complete nob and nice to see the lady composed her self well under the circumstances.

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
I was sure this was a fake. I wonder if he's on the autism scale, it was such inappropriate behaviour I wondered if he had other difficulties.
More personality disordered imo.
Whether he is or isn't at least plod have 'had a word' about his behaviour, I bet if it was a six foot bloke instead of a woman he would have thought twice.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I actually thought when I first saw that video that it was one of these 'prank' videos where the two parties 'play out' an altercation. Only when he started berating the woman did I realise it was actually real.
The woman did not pass dangerously close. It wasnt even a left hook. She had sped up, taken a wide turn, and got nowhere near the cyclist. Obviously if the cyclist had an issue with what she did he should have just taken it as 'one of those things' but I certainly wouldnt have followed her into the car park.

Its odd how when the cyclist first comes into the car park and is waiting for her to park, he just loiters around constantly looking down and planning whether or not he should stay and what he is going to say.

Top Bottom