As idiot cyclists go, Eastbourne has a winner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Funny bit of road that, it wasn't that long ago a bit further along in Pevensey the cycling coach had a bit of trouble all caught on camera and of course not long before that was Britains angriest motorist http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...era-swearing-cyclist-25-times-35-seconds.html . Maybe it's something about the sea air down there!
He needs to take that bike back. They put all the decals back to front.
article-2579096-1C37D1A200000578-201_634x572.jpg

RichardB

Slightly retro
I saw the car pass him and thought 'OK, it will be the next one'. I'm still waiting for the dangerous manoeuvre. That was nowhere near a close pass, and the guy is a self-righteous dick. I thought the lady handled it well, except for apologising. There was no need for that.

sidevalve

Über Member
Sadly there are those out there for whom the effect of a helmet cam is the same as having BMW on their car badge.

Lonestar

Veteran
Reminds me of an incident last night between Bow and Stratford (Carpenters Road) where a car overtakes,indicating and stops,waiting for me to go up his inside,which I am never happy with...so I hang back and he waits,eventually realising it's safe to go,instead of himself hanging back and waiting for me to clear the junction,making it a totally hazardous maneuver for everyone involved,plus I can't do too much about my road positioning as im in the cycle lane...Nothing really unusual and pretty common place incident though as people are to thick to think otherwise.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Jeez; @Matthew_T has aged really badly since his last cycling video! Either that or his Grandad lives in Eastbourne.
I was hoping that despite appearances, the driver was going to turn out to be a violent psychopath and deck the nobber. :B)

Last edited:
Top Bottom