Ashes to Ashes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Mr Pig said:
Maybe the crapness oozes out via other media and contaminates the unwary. I've never seen Mama Mia but I know it's sh**.

I saw the bit where Julie Walters does "Take a Chance on me". That was enough. More than enough. Much more, in fact.

dudi

Mr Pig said:
Maybe the crapness oozes out via other media and contaminates the unwary. I've never seen Mama Mia but I know it's sh**.

I can confirm this is 100% accurate.

My wife bought it on DVD and swapped it with her grandmother's Blu-Ray (wife's retard cousin bought the blu-ray for nana, knowing full well she has only just cottoned on to the fact that people use DVDs now, not VHS... No one has bothered tell Nana about blu-ray, there's just no point...)

Anyway.
Mama Mia is a huge pile of horse crap and only lasted about 10 minutes in our house. it is abismal.
Worse than that, if you watch it you will want to eat your own brains.

In fact. where's my spoon gone?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Abitrary said:
I saw it as a dispassionate sometime watcher and thought it was f*ck awful. Absolutely dire. Mens TV trying to catch the women.

An order of magnitude more shoot than the first series which was pretty shoot in itself. TV for people with shoot for brains.

Don't hold back Arbitrary, say what you really mean.:tongue: I thought Ashes to Ashes was quite good, even better than the first series.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I didn't watch it and can quite believe it's run out of steam but have to say that if Abitrary (sic) didn't like it, I'll have to give it a chance as he is to good taste what Paul Gascoigne is to sobriety.

Abitrary said:
I saw it as a dispassionate sometime watcher and thought it was f*ck awful. Absolutely dire. Mens TV trying to catch the women.

An order of magnitude more shoot than the first series which was pretty shoot in itself. TV for people with shoot for brains.

whats the other programs on tv then?

you've not hit a nerve, just curious

Belly

I like the series, but that woman who plays the back-in-time detective...Jeez. She has clearly studied at the Liz Hurley school of acting.
Rant over.

Top Bottom