Asian drivers worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I thought the OP did his 'fact' finding in Wakefield not inner city Bradford? I am not from Yorkshire but I went to Uni in Leeds and know that Bradford and Wakefield aren't the same place, there's some of the m1 in between

peterjvh

Regular
After I read this topic I went for a 24.8 km ride today in a heavily populated area, so therefore statistically speaking sampling rate of near misses, cut offs, cut ups and generally inconsiderate driving was very high. Much more so than in unpopulated areas. I did this intentionally to verify if many posters to this topic are correct in your assumptions.
I had very many (more than ten) near misses today and in 100% percent of the occurrences the offending driver was Asian. So....you are correct!
Oh, I forgot to tell you. I live in Thailand.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
After I read this topic I went for a 24.8 km ride today in a heavily populated area, so therefore statistically speaking sampling rate of near misses, cut offs, cut ups and generally inconsiderate driving was very high. Much more so than in unpopulated areas. I did this intentionally to verify if many posters to this topic are correct in your assumptions.
I had very many (more than ten) near misses today and in 100% percent of the occurrences the offending driver was Asian. So....you are correct!
Oh, I forgot to tell you. I live in Thailand.

South east Asians are cool IMO & are also not included. We're mainly on about Muslim asians here Not Buddhists.

Shaun

Founder
I don't agree with your sweeping generalisation about Asian drivers - I think it's fair to say most of us have, at one time or another, experienced the effects of poor driving irrespective of the ethnicity of the driver - but you got this part right:

The thread will probably end up closed

It has been left to run for a while because most of the replies have been reasonable and restrained, but I think five pages of feedback is enough, so I'm bringing it to a gentle close. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom