Ask me any question you like

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

and I'll answer it.

The only thing i won't answer is my real name, address, phone number or company name. Anything else is fair game.

Mrs Greedos sister was on the phone there hinting about coming over. The saint that Mrs Greedo is headed her off and is going to meet her for lunch instead. So, I'm going to lie on the couch watching sky sports news, listening to music, drinking coffee and eating jaffa cakes, penquins and mince pies all afternoon.

SO, fire away. First question!

mr Mag00

rising member
did somone like jesus, the miracles and healing etc exist and will we ever see the likes again?
( i am in no way religious and believe they are all stories based upon something but know not what)

Norm

I don't want your phone number (that would be weird ;) ) but if you have any contact details for the young lady in this image, I'll happily take them from you. :becool:

Greedo,

Last week, I had a problem with my lemon tree...

4237031788_c1e5791957_o.jpg

One of the ripening young lemons on my tree split. It looks like it was growing too quick for its skin.

4237028988_035b534119_o.jpg

What can i do to ensure that this won't happen to the other little' uns and will my split lemon still be OK to leave, then eat when he's plumper?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom! ;)

Tollers

OP
OP
G

Greedo

mr Mag00 said:
did somone like jesus, the miracles and healing etc exist and will we ever see the likes again?
( i am in no way religious and believe they are all stories based upon something but know not what)

I'd like to think so. But my belief has always been my son. If you believe he existed, he did. go forth my man

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Norm said:
I don't want your phone number (that would be weird ;) ) but if you have any contact details for the young lady in this image, I'll happily take them from you. :blush:

I know there's something quite intriguing about her! Think it's her legs in the other photo. Don't have a number for her but keep and eye out on the Sun website as they currently have a hunt on to find out who she is :becool:

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Who is in your avatar?

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Tollers said:
Greedo,

Last week, I had a problem with my lemon tree...

4237031788_c1e5791957_o.jpg

One of the ripening young lemons on my tree split. It looks like it was growing too quick for its skin.

4237028988_035b534119_o.jpg

What can i do to ensure that this won't happen to the other little' uns and will my split lemon still be OK to leave, then eat when he's plumper?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom! ;)

Tollers

this sounds like it might be due to uneven watering patterns. the juicyness is genetic so you might have a 'dry' one. unless they have been juicy in previous years then it is def a watering problem.
sorry not much help really

Top Bottom