Asking for thread to be locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Here's one I made on a bat watching excursion whilst on Holiday near Newcastle a couple of years back.
My new favorite pizza however was last year in France - thin crispy Base minimal cheese and tomato Base. Anchovies and Capers = Yum
095B8197-DC78-43C8-958A-532EE7CA9042.jpeg

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I think the forum has declined lately with threads being closed. Fair enough for abuse but not because one person starts complaining it is in the wrong section! It was quite an interesting thread but yet another gone for discussion. :sad:
Mod Note:
The thread was locked at the request of the OP, probably because he was asking about human behavior, not dog behavior.
Sometimes threads really change direction!
What I will do is, I'll take the OT posts, then open a new thread in Pets, so the discussion can be continued.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Can somebody spill the beans? I'm getting curious.

Attachments

• 5DD2C72A-41E6-4DF5-AD24-E919F467356B.jpeg
    5DD2C72A-41E6-4DF5-AD24-E919F467356B.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 0

stephec

Legendary Member
Mod Note:
The thread was locked at the request of the OP, probably because he was asking about human behavior, not dog behavior.
Sometimes threads really change direction!
What I will do is, I'll take the OT posts, then open a new thread in Pets, so the discussion can be continued.

Top work pat, I can carry on talking about my little bit baby now, although the drift wasn't causing anyone any offence really. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom