Assaulted by a burglar at work.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

TVC

Two clear features, was it the stripey top and bag with swag on it that gave him away.

No, he owns a mountain bike and has a deep dislike of mayonnaise - clearly a wrong-un.

Maz

Guru
Not good to hear this, VC! Glad you're OK, and good on you for politely challenging them.

OP
OP
T

TVC

Not good to hear this, VC! Glad you're OK, and good on you for politely challenging them.
Thanks Maz. Funny, but one of the guys on my team spent many of his teenage years in Glen Parva Young Offenders Unit, and is no stranger to Gartree, after a less than successful career in commercial burglary. He's completely straight now, but even with his background he refers to 'travellers' as complete scum. Perhaps this calls for a thread in another more arguementative part of the forum, I object to the gloryfication of the lifestyle in "My big fat gypsy...." when all the apparent excess shown comes through crime and ripping off the state.

Rant over.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Thanks Maz. Funny, but one of the guys on my team spent many of his teenage years in Glen Parva Young Offenders Unit, and is no stranger to Gartree, after a less than successful career in commercial burglary. He's completely straight now, but even with his background he refers to 'travellers' as complete scum. Perhaps this calls for a thread in another more arguementative part of the forum, I object to the gloryfication of the lifestyle in "My big fat gypsy...." when all the apparent excess shown comes through crime and ripping off the state.

Rant over.
You fingering 3BM again?

Reactions: TVC

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
You fingering 3BM again?

Chance would be a fine thing! :girl:

OP
OP
T

TVC

Yet another update.

Charges have been brought and he is going to be tried at a Crown Court.
The liaison Offices can't say much, but did note that you don't go to Crown court for walking off with a few quids worth of copper. So he is being done for something much more serious, and it might be that my bit doesn't get heard, but is rounded up at the end when sorting out a sentence.

No more updates now until the case is over.

OP
OP
T

TVC

Great news:

Matey boy has pleaded guilty :wahhey:

I can't say how delighted I am, the thought of giving evidence against him in front of his scumbag family and violent mates was not one I relished.

So, he's up at Leicester Crown Court in three weeks and the Police will let me know the sentence soon after. The one they haven't caught yet has been stuffed by this, as I've been told that the association of the pair in all their alleged crimes is so strong that one pleading guilty is as good as nailing them both.

A small celebration tonight I think ^_^

OP
OP
T

TVC

It's Crown Court, he's going to be off the streets for a while, I'll know everything after sentencing.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
If I hadn't recognised him, it was obvious he was the guy because quite frankly he looked scared stiff.

I once took part in an ID parade as one of the volunteers.

Same situation, the suspect was bright red and dripping in sweat, even though it wasn't a hot day.

Mine was some years ago, no videos in those days.

The victim - an elderly woman - walked along the line and touched him on the shoulder.

Top Bottom