Assos clothing 50% off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

They don't seem to have much stuff (left?)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I tried to order the 3/4 Bibs yesterday... wouldn't let me. Tried again today and they have gone from the site.
angry.gif

Slaav

Veteran
I also got a mail saying there was a glitch and despite confirmed order, they wont be coming.....

HAve a number to call - this should be fun this morning!

I smell a smelly and fishy smell :smile:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
What? That sounds like a right old con!

I know they have the same crappy centralised stock monitoring that Evans has - maybe there was such a rush on orders that things sold out...either that or they're taking the pish!

Wobblers

Euthermic
What? That sounds like a right old con!

I know they have the same crappy centralised stock monitoring that Evans has - maybe there was such a rush on orders that things sold out...either that or they're taking the pish!

Probably this. I ordered a pair of Mille shorts just after midnight and they arrived yesterday. I did notice that most sizes seem to have disappeared by the morning. Maybe they didn't have much stock in the first place?

Mind you, canceling orders saying that they're a "glitch" just doesn't look good, does it?

yello

Must admit, I just assumed they'd been inundated with orders and sold most of their stocks. I'd imagine that half price Assos kit would go like the proverbial.

Slaav

Veteran
So far a rather poor show from CC.

Call explained politely that there was a mess up. We will only be able to send you XYZ.

Hour or two later, receive an email that confirms seding stuff at full price - and not the same stuff they said they could send on the phone!

Managed to email a POLITE email back explaining that the order was not what was originally ordered, not what was agreed on the phone, not what was expected and NOT at the prices agreed.

No answer to that email so a call in the morning or will simply cancel everything and NEVER use CC again.

Just feels wrong. People make mistakes, but come on guys? :sad:

What are CC normally like? Especially their web presence?

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I bought some tights from them (hence on their mailing list), arrived quickly, good price too as special offer. No better or worse than anyone else I have used

Top Bottom