Assumptions and sweeping generalisations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
rich p said:
Keep squirming, big man!;)

Nope, I was wrong, it's a quartet, I forgot about 4F who dutifully popped up, just as you have, Wigsie must be too busy painting his nails!

Fenlanders and people from Norfolk are all inter-bred.

It's grim oop North.

Any dog off it's lead in a park or other public place 'won't hurt' the person they run yapping and barking up to (according to their owners).

All actors and theatre luvvies are as camp as a row of tents.

If it was free, came out of a skip or was made in a shed at home it must be crap.

If food is past its best before or sell-by date it is dangerous/inedible and must be thrown away.

Women are the weaker sex (utter ball-auks!)

blazed

220lb+
snapper_37 said:
;)

Add to that - people who have dropped more than £600 running for a bus that they didn't want to catch in the first place need to seek help.

You are obsessed. I am used to it though exceptional people always have haters.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Most Disney films since The Lion King, are to blame for the self-centred little brat's up and down this Country that think the world owes them a favour, insist on chatting back rude agressive non-sense, thinking they are clever and going to make it big without earning a hard days crust! Complete lack of values!

Or is that my own assumption?

Wigsie

Nincompoop
People that buy after market handlebars that make the front on their bike look like a monstrosity just so they can get a varied hand position should have had the balls to get a full on road bike in the first place!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Wigsie said:
People that buy after market handlebars that make the front on their bike look like a monstrosity just so they can get a varied hand position should have had the balls to get a full on road bike in the first place!

Is it your turn to pick on him, I thought it was mine?:evil:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
rich p said:
Is it your turn to pick on him, I thought it was mine?:evil:

Its fun when we all do it! Where's 4F?

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
ComedyPilot said:
What are yours?

Mine:

All blokes riding rusty-chained mtb's on a footpath, balancing a crate of grolsch on the handle bars and pedalling with bandy knees-spread legs are pillocks.

Lol! Surely many of us have done that kind of thing at one time or another?

I remember one time when I was about 16 - I had cycled to my mate's place on my clapped-out horror of a bike (Raleigh Lizard), with carrier bags full of spirits hanging from the handlebars. At the end of the night, once we had consumed said spirits and were also stoned off our heads, it was time to cycle home. Cue three very drunk and stoned kids trying to hold my bike upright while I tried to get onto it. It took us about 15 minutes just to get me on the bike. They gave me a push-start and I was ok so long as I didn't turn or brake ...

Top Bottom