Audax National 400 - June 15 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Wanted to have a go at it, but have volunteered to help run a control...have ridden the Chepstow to Tiverton section though and it's a really good route.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
This years route passes within 200 metres of my house :thumbsup:

Will give me a chance to wrap up for the evening / night section !

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Train tickets booked :smile:

Now just have to get some miles in my legs !!!

Chutzpah

Über Member
You'll be going near my house too! Nearly responded to a shout to help at the control at Peasedown St John then realised that I've already got engagements that day. If they don't happen though I'll be there volunteering.

I go through the Two Tunnels route everyday as part of my commute, it's a great experience.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Volunteers will all be welcomed with open arms. If you're in the area but not riding, please consider coming along to help. Best to tell us beforehand.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Message as emailed to all riders:-

Hi,

Thanks for entering this year's National 400. Please find all details including routesheet and gps files at http://www.ukcyclist.co.uk/auknational400.

Note that the routesheet has been revised this week, so please ensure you have the latest version. Gps files are unchanged.

If you are staying overnight at the start, please note the following:-
* There is limited parking. Car-share or use other means of transport if possible.
* Bring your own bedding.
* Avoid noise and disturbance as there are houses closely adjacent.

On the route: There is a road closed sign a few kms after Somerton. You may go through as they're not working over the weekend, but beware that there may be trenches with temporary covering and other road workings. Take care.

We look forward to seeing you at the start.

Bonne route,

The National 400 team.

Top Bottom