AyUp purchase thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello all,

Following on from two recent posts on the topic, I'm (99% sure) going to be buying some AyUps. Now, if you order two kits shipping is free (or if total weight over 3.5 kgs).

I'm still doing all the maths, but it seems to be cheaper to buy the kit than all the little bits, so I'll most likely get a kit. This might mean I have some left over goodies which I might be prepared to part with :biggrin: (like an Epic battery & a headband).

The AyUp site has just changed so the price now calculates the handling charges and VAT as you add things to your basket and they're guaranteeing that there are no extra charges (except shipping, which only gets added on at the end, I suspect, depending on the weight).

So, if anyone would like to buy an AyUp kit and/or just want some more mounts or other stand alone items please get in touch either in this thread or you can PM me (asap, as I'm currently without any lights! - ideally I'll buy these tomorrow 'close of business'). My kit comes in at about 2kgs, so I need another +-1.5 kgs (or a kit) to get free shipping (and save £24), and the fixed handling fee of £15 that TNT charges will then also get shared between the contributors.

(of course there might be issues with inter-UK postage for a full kit, but it'll still be cheaper than £24 + £15 so long as there aren't too many full kits, and for any lightweight mounts etc it'll be next to nothing)

Tharg2007

Veteran
is there no import duty to pay either?

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
This one:

handlebarmount1_200x143.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
When are you planning on submitting the order ? Do I still have time to decide which colour would be most aesthetically pleasing on my bike ? :ohmy:

OP
OP
SavageHoutkop

SavageHoutkop

Veteran
Sorry, all ordered already - arrived today!!

However, another member did contact me also wanting to get a kit after I'd finalised my order - so you probably have a good chance of getting someone else share an order with! PM for details.

OP
OP
SavageHoutkop

SavageHoutkop

Veteran
For anyone who's interested, checked out my order Thursday morning.
Notification of shipping was sent to me Friday super-early (that time zone difference thing!) and it arrived this afternoon! Reviews etc to follow... :biggrin:

Top Bottom