b@^*y stupid cyclist (give us all a bad name)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
If you are the person and a member and read this please take heed.
Warrington......9.00 a.m. (so roads are busy) and I am driving Orford thro' to Walton. A guy on a full sus' was 'flying'. As it was busy and cars were queing (perhaps 10-15 of us) this guy was passing-which is fine in principle.....but he was weaving in & out at 20ish mph!
Onto the main A57 Manchester Road and he is doing the same AND he blasts his air horn at something/someone he didn't like.
2 points really.
1. This guy was relying on everyone staying in line and no one doing anything wrong e.g changing lanes-if they had he is off and perhaps dead!
2. He really seemed to think he owned the road and had had the right to weave in & out at 20mph.

Rant over....I just felt he gave all cyclists a bad name,

on the road

Über Member
Princes Park is a long way from Warrington and they are two unrelated incidents.

Yesterday i encountered several drivers whose low standard of driving gave drivers a bad name. So what? The only useful purpose this thread serves is to highlight how 'cyclists' are perceived as an 'out group' who need to 'behave themselves' in case - heaven forbid - the normals find reason to hate us even more than they already do.

Some people are dicks. Some people ride bikes. It stands to reason that some cyclists are dicks.

on the road

Über Member
I should have quoted his post because he's deleted it now, but basically he was trying to link the incident in Princes Park with the OP's post.

Top Bottom