Bad experience with Evans (via Amazon)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Unfortunately that's how it is. I bought some thermal tights from them last year. Tried on but was a bit too big for me. I was washing other stuff so i threw it in with it anyway.

I told my friend at evanscycles that i had washed it and he said he couldn't give me a refund because of what id done...

Had i of kept my mouth shut he would of been none the wiser and id have got my £40 back.

What i would do is contact Amazon customer service first to see if they are willing to help you. They are normally really good on returns and the product was not fit for use and did not match the product description of being waterproof. If that fails then contact Gore directly and see if they are willing to help you.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
It looks like they have deleted it - there are only 4 good reviews on there now!
Its still there for me, I don't think its that easy to get reviews removed from Amazon.

[edit] I just noticed the word Amazon gets turned into a hyperlink? is this a cyclechat 'feature'?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

wonderloaf

Veteran
Don't know why but you've just reminded me to check out a garage review I submitted a few weeks ago. Overall I gave them a favourable review but commented that some petrol in the tank of the car we bought would have been nice as we were driving on fumes trying to find a garage in an unfamiliar location.

The cheeky monkies have removed my comment about the lack of petrol but kept all the good bits, making a for a glowing review.

Email duly sent pointing out they shouldn't do this and asking them to remove my review!

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I had some contact me 18 months after leaving a negative review ranting and raving like the madman he was asking why I had removed it - LOL opps sorry maybe it is not funny. Funny how people go back to bask in it he was proper pished off. Reviews are not worth the pixels they are written on! Even Amazon has swathes of false paid for reviews.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
I had some contact me 18 months after leaving a negative review ranting and raving like the madman he was asking why I had removed it - LOL opps sorry maybe it is not funny. Funny how people go back to bask in it he was proper pished off. Reviews are not worth the pixels they are written on! Even Amazon has swathes of false paid for reviews.
Not all fake reviews are created equal ^_^

U

User33236

I see from the Amazon link you posted the product info states batteries are not included. You did fit some didn't you? :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom