Bad experience with online retailer Acycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jeremydrew121

Bought new wheels and pedals from Acycles back in November, they never get back to you, they hardly ever pick up the phone, they didn't send me my order and worse still haven't refunded my money. I'm now having to go legal to get my money back!! go figure?
Jeremy

lpretro1

Did u not pay by Paypal - if u did u can raise a dispute through them within a certain timescale?

vickster

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4652352, member: 45"]First post a moan about a retailer? That's not really cricket is it?[/QUOTE]
Maybe meant as a warning to others with no hidden agenda? That said nor is a retailer taking money and refusing to communicate or refund

If paid through CC, phone, fill in some forms and get them to recall the funds, no need to go to court

Kbrook

Veteran
I've ordered lots of things from Acycles. First class service and delivery so they are not a scam company. I'm sure you will get it sorted, if you do let us know in your second post.

I've ordered lots of things from Acycles. First class service and delivery so they are not a scam company. I'm sure you will get it sorted, if you do let us know in your second post.

Yep,ordered some Veloflex tyres from them and they arrived quicker than some UK sellers.

U

User33236

Ordered from Acycles half a dozen times or so and had very good service.

De Sisti

Veteran
jeremydrew121 registered on at least 5 cycling forums over the space of 2 days making one post only.

Several possibilities here.

Top Bottom