Bad experience with online retailer Acycles

Discussion in 'Shopping, Services, Offers and Reviews' started by jeremydrew121, 10 Jan 2017.

1. jeremydrew121

jeremydrew121 New Member

Bought new wheels and pedals from Acycles back in November, they never get back to you, they hardly ever pick up the phone, they didn't send me my order and worse still haven't refunded my money. I'm now having to go legal to get my money back!! go figure?
    Jeremy

2. lpretro1

lpretro1 Guest

Did u not pay by Paypal - if u did u can raise a dispute through them within a certain timescale?

3. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

Or credit card. Presumably so as they are based in France?

4. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

[QUOTE 4652352, member: 45"]First post a moan about a retailer? That's not really cricket is it?[/QUOTE]
    Maybe meant as a warning to others with no hidden agenda? That said nor is a retailer taking money and refusing to communicate or refund

If paid through CC, phone, fill in some forms and get them to recall the funds, no need to go to court

5. Kbrook

Kbrook Über Member

I've ordered lots of things from Acycles. First class service and delivery so they are not a scam company. I'm sure you will get it sorted, if you do let us know in your second post.

6. Elybazza61

Elybazza61 Veteran

Yep,ordered some Veloflex tyres from them and they arrived quicker than some UK sellers.

7. T.M.H.N.E.T

T.M.H.N.E.T Disc brakes - Stopping things since 1902

Never a problem with A Cycles, prices often better than CRC which is just up the road from me.

8. User33236

User33236 Guest

Ordered from Acycles half a dozen times or so and had very good service.

9. De Sisti

De Sisti Über Member

jeremydrew121 registered on at least 5 cycling forums over the space of 2 days making one post only.

Several possibilities here.

10. Cycleops

Cycleops Guru

And hasn't been back since his post.

11. Hire a French solicitor. Thats simple.

12. BalkanExpress

BalkanExpress Veteran

First port of call if you have an issue with a purchase made in another EU member state is the European Consumer centre.

http://www.ukecc.net

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice