Baffling City of London Police garbage.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cab

bonj said:
but it must have been the moton's fault 'cos bimbly hates motons and he says it was. :ohmy:

Bonj, Spindrift... You can either snipe at each other (and at other members), or try not to. Can I suggest that if you really want to snipe at each other do it in soapbox where neither of you will get modded.

Tynan

Veteran
'partly' seems to be a blind word for some on here

Cab

spindrift said:
£100 is the fine the City Of London Police are going to fine cyclists.

I saw a sign in a supermarket, warning of an £80 fixed penalty notice for throwing fireworks. So presumably cycling on the pavement is 25% worse than throwing fireworks around.

OP
OP
S

spindrift

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindrift
Like I said before, don't position yourself to the left of a large vehicle. It's a 'kin dangerous place to be.

And your evidence Emma did this is....?

...contained in the link to the article you provided ("she was caught under the left-hand side of the truck as it turned left at the junction"). You even concur with that by saying she was there for 37 seconds!

I'm saying no more on the matter, as it's been thrashed out already.

Could you show me the bit that says the lorry was there first please?

Well, no, you can't, which is why it's gutless and cowardly of you to slag Emma off and claim she's complicit in her own death when you don't even know what happened. Emma was caught when the lorry turned left, neither you nor I know whether Emma was at the lights first which is why your snide remarks are baseless and contemptible.

Top Bottom