Baked Beans with a fried breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong

in so many ways!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
You so are...

Mmmmm, beans!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Me too (beans).... and the more mushrooms the merrier (just in case anyone doesn't like those) ... and black pudding too :tongue:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

threebikesmcginty said:
I like baked beans with a cooked brekkie - so nar!

SM1083~Weirdo-Posters.jpg

baked beans with any meal are wrong. :tongue:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Last time we went camping as a family i saw a woman cooking frozen roast potatoes on a BBQ for breakfast, still in her dressing gown with a fag hanging out of her mouth. Charming sight.

Love beans though.

tyred

Legendary Member
Bacon, sausages, black and white pudding, fried potato bread, fried soda bread, mushrooms and fried tomato = proper Ulster fry and should be served with well toasted bread which is cut about an inch thick and lots of proper butter, a pint mug of strong tea. A strong non-tipped cigarette is the traditional "afters" We believe in healthy living in my part of the world :angry:

No beans or hash brown. It annoys me when cafes serve beans :tongue:

Top Bottom