Baldie advice required ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Usually a zero or no. 1 for me!

And I don't get burnt in the sun. :evil:

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
BrumJim said:
Exactly the same position. Balding and no chance of a tan. You're not a ginger are you?

I've gone for a No.2 all over and a WCCC Cricket hat. Even though I've only been down to Edgbaston once. You get used to it after a while. Mum thinks it makes me look older. Or younger. Or like some druggy. Or whatever insult she thinks might work best. Wife likes it, and that opinion matters more.

I was a ginger in my youth, now I am almost brown (thankfully!).

I got some some factor 50 non-greasy stuff before I set off today, seems to do the job well! And my hair is so short that you can't see it on the hair.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Muddyfox said:
i'm been completely bald ever since some idiot told my wife that if she shaved her tw@t her sex life would improve :laugh:

Simon

:rofl::laugh::smile::laugh:

buggi

Bird Saviour
The best thing to do is use P20 sunblock (get it from Superdrug or Boots). It's SPF 20 (obviously) but it's different to normal lotions because it actually creates a bond with the skin, and therefore only is removed by the skin shedding. you apply it once a day an hour before you go out and it's waterproof and sweat proof, so if you are cycling you won't sweat it down into your eyes. you won't need to apply it again in the day. It's more like a liquid than a cream so it's not messy, is absorbed really easily and leaves no residue, and it's not greasy. I always use it before i put fake tan on as it's non-greasy. hope that helps.

Plax

Guru
Mr Plax usually puts E45 on his slap most days, but in the summer I make him use sun cream, usually whatever I have (factor 15 usually). He very occassionally wears a hat but I don't like men wearing baseball caps (they belong to the burburry wearing yoof) so it's usually sun cream as he doesn't really like Indiana Jones style sun hats and wearing woolly winter hats in the summer is a bit silly.

I shave mine grade one or two and there's too much hair for suncream. I generally use hats, really embarrassing ones if I'm out with Mrs D. I'm not balding, well a little at the back, but I have curly hair. It's shaving or the Brian May look :laugh:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
You could either wear a Jewish skull cap or the Muslim prayer hat.

If you're feeling really multicultural, you could wear the Palestinian keffiyah. This is quite popular amongst the urban fashionistas.

I - surprisingly - still have a reasonable head of hair. I say 'surprisingly' because almost all my male relatives have been very tonsorially challenged. So the above commendable remedies are not for me - yet - although I do usually wear a hat over my greying locks - which Mrs. P assures me are noticeably thinning....

Ah well. I still had to post on this thread. Any excuse to post a link to that advert...:laugh:

Top Bottom