bananas etc, how long until you feel the benefit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whatever you say, killing other beings who have as much as right to live on this planet as we do is wrong. Next time dont cry about the car exhaust pollution you are breathing in road biking when supporting factory farming you are causing 100x times more pollution.

Listen, you talk about exhaust pollution and factory farming and just eating fruit and veg. I for one do not like many farming practices, but I know a bit about agricultural practices involving fruit and veg (I have a master degree on the subject). Try reading a book, written as far back as 1967 (I think) called Silent Spring. Most things stated in this book still go on today (albeit in different guises). Get back to me when you have finished it, and maybe you would not be telling everyone to each just fruit and veg, unless of course everyone grows their own and can vouch for the soil and water purity.

Breakfast = Bowl of oats with bananas 400cal
Lunch = Wholemeal bread sangers with various filling and a banana - blt 700cal
Tea/Dinner = Home made spaghetti with home made ragu sauce and a banana and fruit salad - spag bol 700cal

1900cal from 3 meals is plenty when i dont have a physical job and work 21hrs a week.
That does not include cals from sugar in coffee and bananas and fruit i eat during rest of the day.
2-3 bananas = 250 odd cals.
Apple = 50 odd cals.

So about 2200 cals plus sugar in coffee etc.

Is that not a lot???

HardPlant

Sorry i didn't know about your quantities, for me 3000 is minimum. I try to get atleast 800 calories a day from white sugar then some 10 bananas and some cooked starched or pasta.

redcard

Veteran
Sorry i didn't know about your quantities, for me 3000 is minimum. I try to get atleast 800 calories a day from white sugar then some 10 bananas and some cooked starched or pasta.

So how are you calculating this 800 calories? The food I eat doesn't tell me how many grams of white sugar it has, so I'm intrigued how you work this out.

HardPlant

So how are you calculating this 800 calories? The food I eat doesn't tell me how many grams of white sugar it has, so I'm intrigued how you work this out.

yup 200 grams of sugar is 800 calories. it says it right on the package, 20% of the kenyan diet consists of white sugar.

Top Bottom