bananas etc, how long until you feel the benefit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

That troll should be being fed bananas.

The best argument I've seen to say humans are plant eaters is the length of the digestive tract. Since this is a big part of keeping your body healthy I bear that in mind. It doesn't stop me eating meat and fish on top of my plant food.

HardPlant

Whatever you say, killing other beings who have as much as right to live on this planet as we do is wrong. Next time dont cry about the car exhaust pollution you are breathing in road biking when supporting factory farming you are causing 100x times more pollution.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It's funny isn't it.
I always hear veggies preaching and trying to convert meat eaters yet never the other way round.

Eat some meat you pasty faced weirdos.

*reaches for his Doner Kebab*

ayceejay

Guru
I spose you realise how many tarantulas die to bring you your 40 a day - o
Day - o d d daay - o
A beautiful bunch o' ripe banana
(Daylight come and me wan' go home)
Hide the deadly black tarantula
(Daylight come and me wan' go home)
Harry Belafonte

HardPlant

It's funny isn't it.
I always hear veggies preaching and trying to convert meat eaters yet never the other way round.

Eat some meat you pasty faced weirdos.

*reaches for his Doner Kebab*

I'll eat one of your family members lets see how funny it will be. Hope you see yourself how pathetic you really are. And you are staff? Lol well goodbye im done with this forum haven't seen so many ignorant people in one place.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'll eat one of your family members lets see how funny it will be. Hope you see yourself how pathetic you really are. And you are staff? Lol well goodbye im done with this forum haven't seen so many ignorant people in one place.

Oooh.. I would guess that my family members would make very tasty morsels indeed. Though I'm afraid they are of the meaty variety....bye... you'll be missed... i'm sure.

Top Bottom