bananas etc, how long until you feel the benefit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
No im not DR lol... Just a very big fan of him and hes an inspiration for me so i just want to spread his message, more plant foods for better health.

The fact he has been caught on film injecting vitamins is clear evidence that his diet does not provide everything he needs for better health.
So is your message for better health basically jack yourself up with Vitamins which come from an undisclosed source (possibly animal)?

The knowledge and defence you present as fact throughout this thread is nothing short of nonsense and the suggestion that plant food = better health exclusively is also flawed

Charlote

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt3cxn5TcK9hnT8nChxKaPDQitl13e4iwIsqsoPlc2Iw-QOoE.jpg

4 & 5 are perfect :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
This guy eats over 40 a day, and will problably be fit for the rest of his life and live to 100+ easily

There are 120 guys pedalling round France that eat a balanced diet that I could say the same about.

Balanced diets are the key, not some silly fad.

How are you managing the necessary protein intake HardPlant ?

Reactions: 4F

Alun

Guru
Like a propensity for exaggeration, perhaps!

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
What complete and utter rubbish, Moray eels and Long fin eels are known to be carnivorous, the fish known as a snake head is known to be carnivorous and have characteristics which do not meet the characteristics stated in that video for a carnivor.
Some carnivourous snakes do not even have teeth.
A human evolved to hunt with weapons and not its hands, evolution does not support we are designed to pick fruit and not consume meat. Early humans were scavengers and would pick over a corpse of an animal, fossil remains have proven this as fact.

Also forgot to mention that Bonobo apes feature two hands, and two feet like humans, they also have no tail and although having a diet high in fruit are also carnivorous, these apes have been witnessed to hunt and kill small monkeys before feasting on them.
That video is simply wrong, its claims are easily disputable in the natural world and with science.

Top Bottom