Bandanas at Lidl from today 22/11/07

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by Spoked Wheels, 22 Nov 2007.

1. Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels Guru

These badanas are great for riding in cold mornings.... I use them to cover my mouth and nose - for £1.50 you can't go wrong.

Rick

2. Yes, I have an Aldi fake Buff which is great for under the helmet, single-thickness if cold, double-thickness if freezing.

Some of the advertising shots for the other stuff on Lidl looks definitely dodgy - e.g. the 'angora joint warmers' guy, in his pine chalet...

3. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

what are the socks like ?

4. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

What is the German for stylish???

5. OP
    OP
    Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels Guru

I bought some snowbording stuff for my son and the quality is pretty good - A man was saying that you can pay in excess of £80 for a helmet and he was taking 3 :smile:

I bought 3 bandanas and only last week I bought two real buffs for £25 including postage :smile:

The sizing are a bit funny but if I cannot try it there I just buy some different sizes and return them if they don't fit properly.

I saw a guy with a trolley full of sking gear and I'd put money the stuff will be on ebay for a healthy profit :blush:

Rick

6. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

i`d forgotten that their stuff was on sale today :blush: I`ll see if i have time tomorrow to check out the socks and buffs, could do with thermal stuff.

7. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

8. Noodley

Noodley Guest

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice