1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bandanas at Lidl from today 22/11/07

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by Spoked Wheels, 22 Nov 2007.

1. Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels Guru

These badanas are great for riding in cold mornings.... I use them to cover my mouth and nose - for £1.50 you can't go wrong.

Rick

2. Yes, I have an Aldi fake Buff which is great for under the helmet, single-thickness if cold, double-thickness if freezing.

Some of the advertising shots for the other stuff on Lidl looks definitely dodgy - e.g. the 'angora joint warmers' guy, in his pine chalet...

3. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

what are the socks like ?

4. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

What is the German for stylish???

5. OP
    OP
    Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels Guru

I bought some snowbording stuff for my son and the quality is pretty good - A man was saying that you can pay in excess of £80 for a helmet and he was taking 3 :smile:

I bought 3 bandanas and only last week I bought two real buffs for £25 including postage :smile:

The sizing are a bit funny but if I cannot try it there I just buy some different sizes and return them if they don't fit properly.

I saw a guy with a trolley full of sking gear and I'd put money the stuff will be on ebay for a healthy profit :blush:

Rick

6. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

i`d forgotten that their stuff was on sale today :blush: I`ll see if i have time tomorrow to check out the socks and buffs, could do with thermal stuff.

7. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

8. Noodley

Noodley Guest